Cleansing your body has become such an underrated topic when it comes to men's grooming. But here’s a secret: fact is, the products you use to cleanse your body makes all the difference in any shower routine. Now you may be asking yourself whether men’s natural bar soap or men’s body wash is the right way to go. But we’re here to tell you: bar soap remains an important component in any men’s grooming routine.
And we’re not talking about the traditional store-bought soap that you’ve probably been using for years. NAH. There’s a few key reasons as to why we prefer to stick to all-natural bar soaps versus store-bought options. First off, you want to make sure the ingredients in your bar soap can provide your skin with the moisture it needs rather than dry it out. Not only are ingredients like olive oil, coconut milk and shea butter all natural, but they work overtime to give your skin all-day moisture while having additional benefits for dry, normal and sensitive skin variations.
Next, you should take into consideration that all-natural bar soaps double as aromatherapy. And while it may not seem like a requirement in your shower routine right now, trust us: once you experience it, you won’t want to go back. Infused with therapeutic essential oils, butters and more, our men’s soap bars leave your skin feeling 10x better than before.
Another benefit to using all-natural bar soap is knowing exactly what you’re putting on your body. When comparing the ingredients of store-bought soap to natural men’s bar soap, there’s a good chance you don’t know half of the chemical-based ingredients listed on the label -- and that’s never a good look. All-natural bar soaps are made up of exactly what they’re named after: all-natural ingredients, making them a healthier grooming option.
Below are some of the common all-natural ingredients we use throughout our range of bar soaps and the benefits they provide:
- Oatmeal: Carries anti-inflammatory properties that help treat dead skin and remove dead skin cells; naturally cleanses excess oil on the skin’s surface; helps to treat acne
- Shea Butter: Reduces skin inflammation while moisturizing dry skin; provides relief to itchy skin; helps treat acne and blemishes
- Cocoa Butter: Carries antioxidant properties that protects the skin from environmental elements that lead to skin irritation; helps reduce signs of aging, especially wrinkles and dark patches
- Coconut Milk: Carries high levels of vitamin C which works to maintain the flexibility of the skin; helps prevent wrinkles, sagging skin and aging spots
- Lemon Essential Oil: Carries natural detoxifying elements that eliminate potentially clogged pores; helps to restore sagging skin
- Lavender: Soothes eczema and dry skin; helps to cleanse skin while lessening redness and irritation
And if that isn’t enough takeaway to join the men’s natural bar soap club, an added benefit that makes our natural soap that much better is the use of our cold process. This method involves a 6-week curing period that ensures a hard, long lasting bar designed to be gentle on the skin for a clean yet moisturizing feel.
The last thing we want you to do is sleep on your grooming routine -- and the initial steps you take to cleanse your body play a major role in how successful that routine is. Upgrade your grooming experience with one of our natural bar soaps to have your skin feeling like it never has before.